It's that time of year again. Time to pour hours into your draft board, blindly follow the advice of any "expert" you can find on Google, or sleep through drafts and trust that the computer will pick you a good team. (I'm talking to you, everyone who had Arian Foster last year).
Whatever your fantasy football drafting strategies are, you won't want to miss out on the 2nd annual installment of the Sports Casual Fantasy Football League. The league will be drafting on Saturday, September 3rd at 11 am EST.
To sign up, just do the following:
1) Head to this link.
2) Enter the league ID #: 480558
3) Enter the password: beastmode
Here are 10 reasons why you should be a part of this great tradition:
10) Mean Joe Green will toss you his jersey as soon as you sign up.
9) All the cool kids will be doing it.
8) After a grueling process, the Sports Casual Fantasy Football League collective bargaining agreement has finally been ratified by the fictional players' association, ending the longest lockout in fantasy football history.
7) It's what Mosi Tatupu would have wanted.
6) It's what O.J. Simpson wouldn't have wanted.
5) It will give you a reason to watch weeks 14 and on, even after your favorite real team is mathematically eliminated from playoff contention.
4) Fantasy leagues are a great place to lay low for a while when you're trying to beat the rap for dogfighting, assault, DUIs, or even killing a guy.
3) You'll get to read weekly posts full of game results and other league updates.
2) I wasn't aware people needed good reasons for signing up for as many fantasy football leagues as possible.
1) The winner will, as always, get to publish an original Sports Casual article that is sure to be read by thousands, and he or she will receive a free tour of the entire Sports Casual operation and two free* tickets to sporting event of his or her choice.
*Sports Casual reserves the right to choose a regular season University of Pennsylvania football game as said free sporting event. Any game or event that charges admission for tickets is not eligible. See 1920s wrappers of Charleston Chews for more details.