If you haven't heard, pretty much everyone on the saints is suspended. Coaches, front office, ball boys, and everyone else.
Included was the suspension of General Manager Mickey Loomis for 8 regular season games. Since this doesn't seem to ever happen, here are 10 possible things that "suspending a GM could mean"
10) With no general manager, the Saints are unable to submit their draft picks during this years NFL Draft. Eventually the clock runs out on every single one of their picks. After the 8th game of the season, the Saints finally make their picks, with the only real question being, who will be Mr. Irrelevent
9) Mickey Loomis isn't allowed to answer his phone till after the 8th game is over. God forbid, someone try to offer a trade from an "unknown" number.
8) The Saints can't trade for Tim Tebow.
7) A record number of undrafted free agents join the saints. None of them are cut.
6) If this means that an "assistant general manager" is put in charge, expect Drew Brees to get traded in September.
5) If this means that "Roger Goodell" is put in charge, expect Drew Brees to get traded in Septemeber, get untraded a few hours later, and then get traded a second time.
4) Aaron Brooks could be signed and starting by week 6.
3) Mickey Loomis is not even allowed to watch a single NFL or college game. That would be considered "scouting."
2) Mickey Loomis will go on vacation for 9 months, and come back just in time for the playoffs, making him wonder if this "bounty" thing was really that bad of an idea after all.
1) The Saints will fire Mickey Loomis.