"With the first pick of the 2012 NFL Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select........Anthony Davis!"
I've seen enough. Anthony Davis' stock has soared too high for him to be the #1 pick of the NBA draft. The NFL's draft comes first, and here's 10 reasons why the Colts won't let him pass.
10) He was 6'1" as a sophomore in high school. He's now 6'10". At this pace, the Colts will have the greatest field goal blocking unit in history
9) The unibrow is coming back in style
8) At 6'10" with a 7'4" wingspan, even Curtis Painter won't be able to throw it out of his reach
7) Need him to block? He can do that too
6) You don't need a quarterback to win anymore
5) Kentucky and Indiana are pretty much the same place. You won't have to worry about him leaving for a better city anytime soon
4) He would be unstoppable in Madden
3) Tony Gonzalez, Antonio Gates, and Jimmy Graham all sucked at basketball. Just think if the NFL got a power forward who was actually good
2) Which would score more points: The 2011 Indianapolis Colts offense or an offense that throws a hail mary to Anthony Davis on every single play?
1) The Colts want to jinx Kentucky as much as I do