Friday, February 11, 2011
Countdown Friday: 10 Ways To Make It Through The NFL Offseason
Now that football season is over, things can be tough. How do you make it to September? What are we supposed to do on Sundays? Here are 10 things you can do to make the offseason a little bit easier:
10. Make a List of Reasons Why Next Year is the Year For Your Team - I'm looking at you, Lions fans.
9. Pour Your Heart and Soul into Fantasy Basketball - You know, if you're into that.
8. Eat Like It's The Super Bowl Again - There's never been a problem that some baby back ribs and pigs in a blanket couldn't solve,
7. Become a Mel Kiper Jr. Disciple - That will at least get you to April.
6. Read a Book - It's a weird thing made of paper and ink.
5. Switch from Madden to NHL - The video game of choice from February to June.
4. Try Watching Rugby - It's actually pretty cool. (More on this tomorrow.)
3. Experiment With Human Hibernation - Maybe you really can sleep until September.
2. DON'T Read News on the NFL CBA - It will only make you sad.
1. Practice. - So you can do crazy shit like this: