Friday, February 4, 2011
Countdown Friday: The Top 10 Super Bowl Top 10 Countdowns
With Super Bowl XLV only two days away, it seems only fitting that today's Countdown Friday looks at something Super (Colossal Cereal) Bowl related. (Seriously, that game is out of control these days. Whatever happened to Chuck Downfield??)
But, I digress. Of course today was going to focus on the Super Bowl. The question is, what aspect? There are just so many. And then it dawned on me: why not focus on all of them? There are already plenty of great countdowns out there. No need for me to come along as an imitator. So I present to you, the Top 10 Super Bowl Top 10 Countdowns.
10. The Top 10 Super Bowl Foods - Because the Super Bowl is, in part, about stuffing your face. (Bacon cheeseburger meatloaf? That's aggressive.)
9. The Top 10 Super Bowl Quarterbacks - Some questionable picks in this one for sure. But still, it's worth a read.
8. The Top 10 Worst Super Bowl Teams - Every few years, it seems, we get a team in the big game that just doesn't deserve to be there. It sure can ruin Super Bowl Sunday (ahem 2005 Seahawks). Take a look at the 10 worst.
7. The Top 10 Prop Bets - A lot of people in a lot of places will have a lot of money riding on this game. Here are the top 10 ridiculous things they'll be betting on - aside from, you know, who wins.
6. The Top 10 Most Overplayed Storylines - Because I'm tired of them too.
5. The Top 10 Super Bowl Teams - A look at the top performing NFL franchises, through the years. Spoiler Alert: The Detroit Lions are not on this list.
4. The Top 10 (or 15) Banned Super Bowl Commercials - Make sure you check these out. There are some real gems.
3. The Top 10 Super Bowl Moments - Here are the moments we'll always remember watching. (Unless we missed them, or hadn't been born yet. But you get the idea.)
2. The Top 10 Super Bowl Commercials of All Time - Let's face it, a good portion of the audience watches the Super Bowl for the ads. And can you blame them? Often times, we'd rather get up during the game to grab some food then miss a block of commercials.
1. The Top 10 Super Bowls - In the end, though, it's about the game. Here are the 10 best games ever.